ScumdogsII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For The ScumdogsII Crew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to the impending closure of RTSv2 ... all Scumdogs prepare to takeover RTSv3 !!!

Training & Stats Forum

Go down 
+3
Dog Robber
Master Titan
pattidawn
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pattidawn

pattidawn

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-08

Training & Stats Forum Empty
PostSubject: Training & Stats Forum   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 3:38 pm

There is always alot of talk about training and how much you should do and where you should be at what level. This forum is for us to share ideas (away from the eyes of other gangs) and help each other get stronger. Our goal is to be the biggest, strongest gang in the game. Strength equals power. In this forum we will talk about optimal use of boosters, group buys, bunnies, and awakes. We'll also analyze battle details to see what we can learn about the person we attacked and what we need to do to kill them in the future. Here's the first one to review. I THINK this means I need to increase my speed training, what do you all think? When I read it I think I should have had enough defense to cover me, but obviously I didn't. What can we learn from these? Remember to copy your battles whenever you lose and post them here so we can all learn from them.

: Battle

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 72%

Your original speed: 6,027,627
Speed after pants & boots: 11,151,110

You are in a fight with The Joker.

The Joker certainly does look quick!

Your armor combined brings you to 14,044,989 defense.
You wield your Captain D's Impaler with a strength of 13,571,582 (+120%)
The Joker hit 6,384,165 damage on you using their Captain D's Impaler.
The Joker hit you with their Evil Spear for 1,915,250 damage.
The Joker killed you.

The Joker gained 10 from you $0 Their gang took.
Back to top Go down
Master Titan

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: training   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:09 pm

well, i'm not as good on v2 as i am on v1, but however i have learned a lot from players on v1, for anybody who trains with boosters, make sure you use 5 at a time, and plenty of awakes and points, i use about 700points and 10 awakes when i train on v1. Lady Kill, You usually do better if you are a str-def mold, because that results in longer fights, and a higher chance of winning, if it's str-speed, then you have to have a very high strength to kill anyone, but it's a lot more efficient and easier for str-speed. for you, i would recommend str-def, i sorely need potent boosters, so i'm wondering when we'll have a group buy?

Master Titan
Back to top Go down
Master Titan

PostSubject: btw   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:12 pm

by the way, when it's str-def, your def should be twice your str
Back to top Go down
pattidawn

pattidawn

PostSubject: Defense boost & Group Buy   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:20 pm

Thanks for the tip Master Titan! I'll work on my defense. I had no idea about the 2 to 1 def/str ratio. Thanks!

Good news about the group buy - Tuttle is doing one on Monday (4/21). Message him ASAP to get in on that. Its really easy if you have a pay pal account.
Back to top Go down
Master Titan

PostSubject: i know   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:28 pm

i was in the group buy, i was buying more v1 oriented stuff, but i'm wondering what you recommend i get for v2? i need to train my butt of, and get tons of money
Back to top Go down
pattidawn

pattidawn

PostSubject: Shopping list for group buy   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 4:48 pm

I recommend a 10,000 point pack
100 awakes
the greater booster pack

You can sell some of the points to buy a bigger house before you train. Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
pattidawn

pattidawn

PostSubject: training regimen   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:40 pm

When I go to train, I hit the RP site and stock up. I buy the Greater Booster Pack, 100 awakes and 10,000 points. Now, this gets REALLY pricey. So here are my recommendations (Hey we all have to sacrifice for the really important things in life)
* Sell your car and bike to work
* Pack your lunch
* Sell your neighbor's car - but don't get caught. Internet access in prison sucks.
* Inspire your kids to achieve their full potential - tell them to get a job and pay for their own third grade field trip.
* Plan ahead and join a group buy, you save about 40% on average. (ok, so that's probably the best alternative)

Once I get all this stuff, I sell some points. I sell enough to raise the cash to move me to a bigger house. Then I use one of the smoke cloaks that comes with the booster pack to make sure I don't get warded while I train. I take all five of one kind of booster at once. The effect is cumulative up to 5. Train, refill energy, train, refill energy. Not rocket science. You plow through points but there is no other way. I take an awake whenever I get down to about 25% awake, but some people run out the clock on the awake. Up to you.

Greater Booster Pack - -
Insane Shark Blood Grog [x5]
Potent Jellyfish Goo [x5]
Potent Snake Venom [x5]
Insane Mermaid Blood [x5]
The Smoke Cloak [x5]
$99.75

100 Awake Potions Awake Elixir [x100] $37.50

10000 Points Pack 10,000 - $65.00
Back to top Go down
Master Titan

PostSubject: ok   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2008 5:54 pm

Thanks Lady, i was really hoping it wouldn't be that expensive, even tho i saw no other alternative

that sounds about right, we should all just get the booster packs, and then trade the boosters we want
Back to top Go down
Dog Robber

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: training   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 3:47 am

Ok I've been training str def. My str is circa 6 mill and def is 4.5, I had no idea that there was a ratio that worked best, but i would imagine that 2 to 1 def to str would be same if reversed. Also I buy the little booster pack 10,000 points and 25 awakes. i take 1 booster at a time use about 8-9 awakes and 1300 points. I get around 900k when I'm in chain or seaface bluff
Back to top Go down
pattidawn

pattidawn

PostSubject: Boosters at group buy   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2008 9:59 am

Just found out from Tuttle that you can create a custom order for a group buy. Each booster is $3 something. So you can order 10 defense and 5 strength or whatever you want. You can also break the points packs so if you wanted to buy 5000 instead of the 10k pack, you could.
Back to top Go down
Miss HellYarg

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: 2 battles   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2008 4:53 pm

Ok, here's a battle I had with a guy at level 49, I'm at 48.

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 67%

Your original speed: 40,962
Speed after pants & boots: 65,538

You are in a fight with ~Sting~.

Ha! ~Sting~ is as slow as a turtle when compared to you!

You wield your Captains Scimitar with a strength of 111,134 (+88%)
Your armor combined brings you to 167,997 defense.
Using your Captains Scimitar, you hit ~Sting~ for 33 damage.
You hit your target with your Evil Spear for 10 damage.
~Sting~ hit 9,958 damage on you using their Long Rifle.
~Sting~ hit you with their Evil Spear for 2,987
~Sting~ killed you.

~Sting~ gained 88 EXP and stole, from you $222.

So....he's slow as a turtle compared to me, but I still lost. Possibly his strength is much higher? Thoughts?

-----------------------------------

Here's one where I lost, he's level 57, I'm still 48. So much for helping us move to #1 eh?

Level/Reward Adjustment of this Fight: 78%

Your original speed: 41,069
Speed after pants & boots: 65,710

You are in a fight with Iron_Jim.

Iron_Jim certainly does look quick!

Your armor combined brings you to 171,930 defense.
You wield your Captains Scimitar with a strength of 113,284 (+88%)
Iron_Jim hit 44,710 damage on you using their Captains Scimitar.
Iron_Jim hit you with their Gyro Arm for 16,543 damage.
Iron_Jim killed you.

Iron_Jim gained 22 from you $0 Their gang took.
Back to top Go down
Surge

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-05-02

PostSubject: Re: Training & Stats Forum   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 1:34 pm

STR and DEF are the easiest and cheapest to maintain. Reason being is they are the easiest to modify with gear. You can easily get your def and str modifier over 100% effectivley doubling your stats.
Back to top Go down
Cpt Beefheart

Cpt Beefheart

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Training & Stats Forum   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 11:59 pm

I used to keep mine level, but then switched to str and def, but my str is usually the highest. If you like to go for RTS then having strong DEF is a must. The two primary factors in Naval Attack are SS and DEF and on top of that having best ship of course helps. If RTS is your ting then definately go with good defense.

From what I have learned, when it comes to speed. If you have a high speed and your def is similar to your opponent then your going to get first hit, now depending on your STR and bonuses, that first hit can be the only one and Speed can help decide the outcome. If your defense is much higher than your opponent, but your speed is much lower, then you may not get the first hit in, but superior defense will allow you to deflect most of their first hit.
Back to top Go down
Foxdeamon

Male
Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-07-06

PostSubject: Re: Training & Stats Forum   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2008 8:17 pm

ive decided to work on my str and spd cause if i get 1st attack ill probably win
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training & Stats Forum   Training & Stats Forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training & Stats Forum
Page 1 of 1