ScumdogsII
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For The ScumdogsII Crew

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Due to the impending closure of RTSv2 ... all Scumdogs prepare to takeover RTSv3 !!!

SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pattidawn

pattidawn

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-08

SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement Empty
PostSubject: SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 1:15 pm

Title: Squad divisions Sender: [Scu] BEEFCAKE
Recieved: 30 Apr 2008, 11:35pm

Stand at attention Scumdogs!! Time for promotions and division into squads!! Promoted to Squad leaders (Lord High Admiral) are Lady Killegrew, Dog Robber, Surge and Red Eagle. Congratulations mates, I know you will do great jobs. With squad leaders come the squads. Each squad is made up of nine members. 1 Lord High Admiral, 1 Warlord and 7 members named to suit the squad in which they have been assigned. Gang position names will be: L.K. crew for Lady Killegrews squad. Dog Aides for Dog Robbers squad. Sea Scurge, for Surge's squad. Talon Attack for Red Eagles squad. Everyone level 40 and above has been assigned to a squad leader. Any questions or concerns should go through the chain of command. First your squad leader, then myself, If I can't do anything for you Balsac is the one with the final say. Squad leader and all members should know that you can always come to me for anything, I have an open door for all Scumdogs. I should be able to do whatever it is you need to have done. I am doing squads and squad leaders for two reasons. One...to give me some help in running this gang. There are a lot of new faces who will be requiring a lot of help, and I don't want my loyal mates to feel like I have forgotten about them because I am spending soo much time with the new members. Reason #2, this will give us more options with competitions. Squad only and intersquad. It will also allow for me to have the newer members only competitions. ives them a chance to compete on a level playing field. Also every Scumdog under level 40 will report to me. I will do all I can to help you reach level 40 and be assigned to a squad. The squads and ranks are as follows..............

Leader: Balsac
Co-Leader: Beefcake
Squad Laders: Lady K, Dog Robber, Surge, Red Eagle.

L.K. Crew
Squad Leader: Lady Killigrew
Warlord: Oderus
Ralph Nader
Nasty Bastard
Capt..Forza
Ucantbeatme
CoolBeans
Sir Colton
JcJackSparrow
Roger Roberts

DOG AIDES
Squad Leader: Dog Robber
Warlord: Tahoe Tyrant
Asboman
Dr. Duckie
Live4snow
putadonkonit
Capn K Jinxy
Korak
Cuculainn

SEA SCURGE
Swuad Leader: Surge
Warlord: Jizmak
Miss Hellyarg
CunnyFunt
Max'd out
CaptnMorgan
Kiara
Tripod
Genericguy13

TALON ATTACK
Squad Leader: Red Eagle
Warlord: Flattus Maximus
The Clap
Polk187
Master Titan
Lily Alexander
McGillicudy
TheMessiah
byebye

Please copy this message and save it in your black book. Thanks to everyone for their hard work and dedication to making our gang the best in the game.......HANDS DOWN!!! -BEEFCAKE
Back to top Go down
pattidawn

pattidawn

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-03-08

PostSubject: Bigger & BETTER   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Title: Announcement Sender: [Scu] BEEFCAKE
Recieved: 29 Jun 2008, 4:14pm

Ahoy Scumdogs!! Stand at attention!! Here is the official promotion announcement:

Based on their Activity, Stats, Dedication, and personal references from their previous squad leaders I have come to these decisions. New squad leaders will be Asboman and Miss Hellyarg!! New Warlords will be Flash Bastard and Captain Forza!! These decisions were not easy to make. The running was pretty close. Unfortunately we only had 4 promotional spots available. With our gang growth I'm sure there will be more promotions to come. Warlords are the first inline to get the spots. But that doesn't mean it's a closed deal. The two squad leaders came from nowhere and jumped past out previous warlords. Congrats to them!!!

Here's the new crew alignments:

Nader Bobbz
Ralph Nader
Oderus
Nasty Bastard
JC Jack Sparrow
Cool Beans
Ucantbeatme
Sir Colton
----------------------------------------------

Talon Attack
Red Eagle
Flatus Maximus
The Clap/10pt bunny
Polk187
Master Titan
McGillicuddy
Lily Alexander
Slayer Oz
-------------------------------------------

Dogs of War
Dog Robber
Tahoe Tyrant
L4S
Nasty Lee
Dr. Duckie
Captn. Kitteh
Korak
Capn. K. Jinxy
---------------------------------------------

Sea Scourge
Surge
Jizmak
Stone oz
Sea Wynd Rebel
Tripod
Km5r
Generic Guy13
---------------------------------------

Anti-Socials
Asboman
Flash Bastard
Bloodsport
Oscar
Foxdeamon
Cuculainn
5pts/hit
-----------------------------------------------

Hellraisers
Miss Hellyarg
Capt. Forza
Criminal/5pts
byebye
Moby Dick
Kiara
Fatty
Back to top Go down
admin
Admin
admin

Male
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-02-16

PostSubject: F-Troop   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 1:35 pm

F-Troop

Squad Leader: Captain Forza
Warlord: Polk187
CaptainKJinxy
FoxyGail
White Wolf
Pryderi
swtpie712[b][b]
Back to top Go down
http://rts2scuii.heavenforum.com
Cpt FoxyGail48

Female
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: FoxyGail47 stats for 11-08-2008   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 4:21 pm

11-08-2008
My level 115
My Total Stats=573,743
never go after Bunnies unless you remember to train at the same time
for my stats are a lot higher in RTS V1 and I am only level 92 I am still Training
myself in lV2 when I have a chance Embarassed Evil or Very Mad lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/specious1ca/Karlene.html
Cpt FoxyGail48

Female
Number of posts : 11

PostSubject: Cpt FoxyGail48   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 4:25 pm

Cpt FoxyGail48 Stats for 25-08-2008
My level 117
My Total Stats=984,596 Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.geocities.com/specious1ca/Karlene.html
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement   SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SCUMDOGS Gang Squad Announcement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ScumdogsII :: SQUADS-
Jump to: